Thank you for your interest in the Clay Cook Internship Program! Twice a year, we shine a light and place a call to the world for passionate young aspiring artists who are willing to risk it all, work hard and dream big. Individuals who are yearning for real-world experience and complete immersion in the industry of film, photography, education and entrepreneurship. Unfortunately, we are unable to consider international applicants at this time.
INTERNSHIP LENGTH: August 1, 2018 - August 1, 2019
LOCATION: Louisville, Kentucky (Re-location Required)
INTERNSHIP: This part-time personalized mentorship is a rare opportunity built from the ground up as an educational platform and springboard for personal and professional growth. Think of it as a school rooted in real-world learning. With that said, it is unpaid, but there are many opportunities for bonuses and benefits. We invest in the experience of every intern, which translates to friendship, travel, exposure, maturity and a lot of fun. All project expenses are paid.
- A passionate eagerness to learn the industry of film, photography and entrepreneurship.
- Production assistance including chauffeuring, equipment management, set staging, lighting, hospitality, craft services, digital asset management and photography and video.
- Administrative assistance including point of contact for clientele, liaise equipment and studio rental, contact list maintenance, travel arrangement, expense reporting and general administration assistance.
- Management of social media, blog, press and online tasks.
- Positive attitude.
- Strong core values.
- Willingness to learn.
- Between the age of 19 - 25.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of photography and video.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of photography lighting.
- Basic knowledge and experience with administrative programs. (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Basic knowledge and experience of creative programs. (Capture One, Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Basic knowledge and experience with social media and web. (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, SquareSpace)
- Complete the application below.
- Attach a Cover Letter, which includes why you are interested in this internship and what do you bring to the table.
- Attached a Resume/CV
- Include a link to a current Portfolio or Website
Failure to supply all assets will result in your application not being considered.